Clays & Minerals
Pure and natural
- Amber - Resinite
- A golden coloured stone, amber is actually hardened pine resin, and has been valued for centuries for its beauty and medicinal properties. It has many poetic names such as - ‘tears of the sea’ or ‘gift of the sun’, due to its affinity with the sea and its warm yellow colour. Amber’s pine tree origins can be easily recognized - once rubbed, amber has a slight aroma of pine and if put it on fire the stone has a strong fragrance of pine resin.
- Epsom Salts - Magnesium sulfate
- An excellent source of magnesium, necessary for healthy function of brain and nervous system. They have a cleansing and detoxifying effect on body and when taken internally can help rid the body of toxins and heavy metals. They also help to relax muscles and joints, have antiseptic and detox properties, and mild laxative and diuretic qualities.
- Illite Clay (French green clay)
- Rich in minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Calcium), powerful detoxifier, drawing impurities from skin, revitalizing complexion , tightening pores and bringing glow and radiance to skin.
- Kaolinite (Kaolin clay) (white clay)
- A natural mineral clay, very gentle and absorbent for any skin type, promotes blood circulation, exfoliates, cleanses and tones skin.
- Mineral Mud
- Product of earth, mineral mud absorbed all the goodness of air, water, earth and other natural elements. It has a wonderful effect on skin - detoxifying, unclogging pores, exfoliating, toning, healing acne and softening and smoothing skin.
- Pearl powder 珍珠粉 (zhēnzhū fěn)
- A natural skin brightener and whitener.
- Pink Clay
- Red Clay
- Yellow Clay